Search This Blog

Monday, November 15, 2010

Hello Yall,
    I know there are alot of you out their, that are wondering how this blog relates to anyhting. I am here to updating you and let you know what this blog is all about. This is a blog about life and things that people go through, feel and don't really express. I am, bringing them up in an artitistc way. I am showing you that you are not alone and that everyone feels the same ways.
      It is ok to have emotion and to cry, laugh, smile, frown and just be you no matter what it takes. It make take blood sweat and tears. It may take a flick of the rist or it may take years, moths, days and weeks. But just be yourself and understand it may take others longer to understand and get to the point where they can be their total selves arround people. Make friends envite people in your life and treat everyone as you wish to be treated.

1 comment:

  1. I think your statement is wonderful and a great reason to have a blog. I wish there were outlets like this when I was in college trying to figure out who I was and what I wanted. Good luck. Do it for yourself not for anyone else.

    ReplyDelete