Search This Blog

Monday, November 1, 2010

Talents?

 A career is born in public -- talent in privacy.
         -Marilyn Monroe

      Growing up I always thoguht I had many talents, and I played with them all the time. But now that I am grown I relized that thoes talents were only childish imagination. Like Peter Pan and Tinker Bell, and Dorthy and the Muchkins. I now wish I had a talent to share with the world. But with time I found that everyone has a talent and that talent is just being you. Everyone is different in this world but what is special is that we are soo alike that we don't even know it.
        We wish because if we didn't have anyhting to wish for their would be nothing to live for and life would be a endless walk to nowhere. So we dream to fullfill a day a month a year a life an eternity and hope that we are happy. If the outcome is something we don't like, we wish again and again and again. We love to play with luck and dream as big as we want to. Do you Dream? Do you have a Talent?

No comments:

Post a Comment