Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Walls

These walls, too hard to climb.
And that ladder is too hard to find.
I don't want to be here anymore.

The sky is falling all over again
Just another day's conclusion
Another disillusion
The sky is falling all over again
Am I losing my composure?
Way too much exposure to compromise
I can't take on these walls
     -Hanson
             Click Here

         Has anyone ever felt like you can't make it out alive. Ever felt that something was too much to great to conquer, well i know i have felt that way before. Hanson does a great job at takeing these feeling and writting them down expressing them and makeing them real. They love to take things that everyone feels but just wornt talk about and adress them as normal every day feelings. Listening to their songs makes me feel thhat I am not alone and that their are people out their who feeel the same way as me. When I heard this song for the first time I almost cried becuase i could completely understand what they were expressing through song. Have you ver felt like "These Walls, were too hard to climb." Have you ever felt that you donm't want to be here any more? let me know how you fee about this song and click on the link if you want to hear it or read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment