Search This Blog

Sunday, December 5, 2010

3's

         Have you ever noticed that bad things always happen in three's? well this weekend I found out first hand, and I asked myself why do bad things always happen to good people? Even though nothing happened me directly I still came out on the other end emotionaly drained 
           This weekend really showed me who my friends are and made me feel very excepted and welcomed. When others were sad we all came together and helped each other. I love our girls nights and eating chinese.....these days really make me feel like I am in the right place despite all the bad or wrong in the world, I have found my place. Thanks to my friends you make me whole you make me happy and you make me laugh and have bunches of fun. you mean the world to me. I know that I am next in this crazy cycle but I am not affaired cause I know I have all my friends by my side to  help, and hold my heart in their hands.  
          

No comments:

Post a Comment