Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

First Snowflakes of the Year !!



               Weird enough to say today is December 1st and we are seeing the first snowfall of the year. It was a joy to wake up and see right before my eyes falling around my windowsill the first snowflakes of the year. I was excited until 10 seconds later after brushing my teeth in our community bathroom, a girl walks in with mud all down her side.
                She was wearing cute boots and a nice sweater but their was cold mud all down her side. I asked her what happened and she proceeded to tell me that she fell down a hill on her way to class, and that she had to site through two classes covered in mud. This made me worried about my walk to class in the blistery wet first snowfall of the year.
                I got dressed put on my boots and the millions and millions of layer I needed to stay worm with the long walk ahead of me. I put on my coat and head down the hallways to the door. As I reach the door I opened it and just stayed in the door way for a few minutes prying that something could stop me from going out into the blister white nightmare. I got the courage and started to walk I made it to class in record time and i never slipped not even one. I walked so fast because I had to keep moving to stay worm. As i sat down in my worm classroom I thought to myself , if I could make it through this today i can make it through anything. I hope you guys are enjoying the winter weather ? Is their snow where you are?

No comments:

Post a Comment