Search This Blog

Monday, December 6, 2010

Me myself and I

"When I'm alone in a cold, dark room, well
There's still someone
That I can tell my troubles to

Me, myself, and I will never be alone
We'll find a way to get along
And we'll be fine
When all that's left is me, myself, and I
Myself and I will never be alone
We will find a way to get along
And we'll be fine
When all that's left is me, myself, and I"

     Even when the world feels like it is falling down all arround you, don't cry don't feel sad their is always one person you can share yoour problems to and their is always someone you can believe in and that is you. You can always stay strong for yourself and believe in yourself and love yourself and except yourself when it feels like the whole world is aginist you.
     believeing in yourself is the biggest thing you cann do to change the way things are. Just believe no matter how hard it is, just believe. Have faith and stay strong and always be a friend to yourself and you will never be alone. the hard times will never last and you will come out on the other end a stronger and more well rounded person if you just believe in yourself be your friend and stay strong, because "me myself and I will never be alone, we will find a way to get along."

No comments:

Post a Comment